Southwest Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW~W

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

joining the alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boredy

joining the alliance Empty
PostSubject: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:41 pm

1. 1 year.

2. I made a alliance once then uited cuz not going too good. making another alliance in another server...rank 100

3. teuton

4. Well I want to keep them till I need them.

5. usually 2 or 3 times. not too long.

6. defender but I attack sometimes.

7. 96. Was bigger but got catted a couple times.

8. 10/03/09

9. 10 spearman, one spearman hero lv. one

10. I can keep the forums lively (if you want that) Pretty much would do anything I can in this game and not forget.
Back to top Go down
kiel0000

kiel0000

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:24 am

wasn't someone saying we wanted more teutons? small pop. but it never hurts to grow.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee
Admin
Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:14 am

This player has been catted several times. And only 96 pop when started over a 1.5 months ago...seems kinda iffy to me. I say no. Onle 10 troops....no way! This player is up with sauga, TR, and ADD. He most definitely is a farm. And we've hit him several times already. I still vote no. We do not want to take in someone who is a farm.
Back to top Go down
https://southwestwarriors.rpg-board.net
Beemer

Beemer

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:15 am

This was one of the 3 non allianced Teutons I was able to find in the SW. I've been messaging him off and on for a couple weeks. I was mainly thinking of becoming his sitter and using his Teutons to raid people once we killed his troops. Wanna give it a try? We could give him a probationary period to prove his worth.

Remember this thread is in the public area.
Back to top Go down
kiel0000

kiel0000

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:51 am

I realize he must not be the most active player and some sort of a probation period may be a good idea, but from what's been mentioned above there may be a chance he's useful. I was thinking that with a little encouragement from us upon joining he could do a little bit better in the not being a farm department.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee
Admin
Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Ok, if and only if one of us is his sitter...Beemer, you'd be good for the job Laughing

Also, let's set a goal for him to be 150 in a week. That should be plenty of time for his population to come up to 150. He is very north, so that is another downside. I'm wary of this guy because of his distance, pop, army size, and the fact that he has already been catted before. If it turns out that once he joins, he is a farm...it is goodbye. Agreed?
Back to top Go down
Beemer

Beemer

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:25 pm

I agree with BB.

I will be his sitter.

If he doesn't grow he's out.

We'll need to send him towns to attack to clean out resources. He can use these to grow.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee
Admin
Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:39 pm

I'll send the invite. And Beemer, contact him so he can set you up as his sitter. He can attack Netjr, Osubuckeye, Robotrocker, Marz...all of the towns that we constantly hit and have already cleared out the troops. He will need 10-20 macemen for a decent raiding fleet. More would be great so he can send to multiple villages at once.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee
Admin
Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:19 am

boredy is in...already i'm a little wary because it took him almost 24 hours to respond. I've told him the rules and the expectations. Beemer, you are supposed to be his sitter, hopefully he has that all set up already. Here's hoping!!
Back to top Go down
Boredy

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:43 am

Umm...do I just register in the forums... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee
Admin
Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:04 am

read your IGM
Back to top Go down
Beemer

Beemer

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:31 am

He's set me up as his sitter. Last night he was attacked by (6,-121) Dimirtia. NOt a huge player but a member of CORTEX which is a large alliance ranked 29.

I'm upping his fields and will start building troops. IGM me if there's anyone in particular he needs to attack. He already has 19 defensive troops so he can start raiding pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Boredy

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Is that good?
Back to top Go down
Boredy

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Hello? silent
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee
Admin
Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 pm

register for an account
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joining the alliance   joining the alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

joining the alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southwest Warriors :: General :: Application-
Jump to: